Friday, October 9, 2009

Random Friday comments

Here's a pet peeve of mine, among many...why are you sent a "confirmation e-mail" when you UNsubscribe from a newsletter. I just told you I don't want you to send anything to me and you turn around and do it again. I'm thinking NOT sending me anything anymore is confirmation enough. That's just me.
*************************


No real spoilers...I thought last night's episode of "The Office" was the best ever-click to read my two cents.



Also, "Community" is turning out to be one of my new favorites. Just a little background-it's a show about a wide variety of individuals of various ages who are attending a community college.

Abed and Troy have some incredibly hilarious bits at the end of each episode. Check it out on Hulu or NBC. This bit is after an episode about the gang's Spanish class, and what the boys do with the only Spanish words they know.


Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Helena said...

lol....my son loves The Office and cold potatoes, too! And some can't just confirm via blanks!!