Monday, October 13, 2008

A Very Brady Monday



So this morning I was flipping around the tube and lo and behold, there's Peter Brady hosting Trivial Pursuit.   It took me a few minutes to figure out who he was!  Go to the site, you can register to be on the show if  you want, your 5 seconds of fame awaits you.

And then, shortly afterward I come across this story about  Marcia Marcia Marcia!   She was a very very bad girl!

(For new blog readers,  you may click on all highlighted underlined words to go to story details.  :)

Which got me thinking-are you a "Brady Bunch" or "Partridge Family"person?  

I worked with Danny Bonaduce in Detroit and I used to tell him I liked the Brady Bunch better,just to rile him.  But I think I was more of a P. Family person.  Actually, I was totally a "MONKEES"person!  :)

No comments: